Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
      Actually it is sewn into the tree-huggers for the tarps. But, since I
      am thinking of getting rid of the tree-huggers they will be sewn into
      the supprt straps for the tarps. They can just as easily be on the
      hammock support tho.

      Rat

      > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
      webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
        rat... i`m liking the attached stake bag. anything that helps keep stuff simple & orginized at the same time is a good thing. i think i like putting it on the hammock support even better.
        BTW... i guess it`s ok that i looked at the rest of the 14 pictures from your car camping trip. i`m fixin to do a car camping trip w/ friends this comming weekend.
        is that you eating the banana?

        Rat <hogn8r2004@...> wrote:
        Actually it is sewn into the tree-huggers for the tarps. But, since I
        am thinking of getting rid of the tree-huggers they will be sewn into
        the supprt straps for the tarps. They can just as easily be on the
        hammock support tho.

        Rat

        > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
        webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim

      • Tod Massa
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
          btw, I really like the Strap Stke Pockets....made two today, one for me, one for my son.

          Tod

          --- In hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com, tim garner wrote:

          > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
          webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim

        • David Chinell
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
            Rat:

            Maybe that explains it -- the difference between 1 and 1-1/4 inch
            width. And now that I've got my straps a little stretched out, they do
            seem more stable.

            Bear
          • Rat
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
              No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
              sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
              picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
              can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
              Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
              one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
              Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

              Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
              Photos, but so far I like it.

              Rat