Re: HH on PCT report

  • Brian Lewis
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 3, 2006
      Thanks, Pan. The ELR ("Light Racer A-Sym" on the HH site) isn't
      something I even considered; the text on the HH site puts "Recommended
      for racing only" in bold text, says that durability is sacrificed for
      weight, and that it has a limited one-year guarantee ... with the
      majority of the text about it being those sorts of caveats ...

      So I find it *very* interesting that you've already got 60 nights and
      many test afternoons on yours and report that it's in great shape!

      Brian Lewis