Re: Aren't there any horse lovers, horse singles or equestrian singles!!!!

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "juskhoved" <juskhoved@...> wrote:

      > Because finding love is tough enough, dating services especially for
      > horselovers and their admirers are a beautiful niche to find.
      >
      > http://www.freewebs.com/equestriandating/

      I hate trail horses. They poop in the trail while I go way off in the
      woods, they muck up the trails (Cataloochee esp) and they have no
      since of lightweight techniques. I know they are only horses, but
      it's just unnecissary to carry that 240lb man and 60 lbs of gear for a
      horse to survive in the woods, and those metal horse shoes are
      definatley not weight efficient, although some weight is saved and
      breathability gained my nailing them to your feet istead of having
      straps or uppers to keep the shoes on. They can't even use hammocks,
      poor things. This is definatley a post more for backpacking light
      than hammock camping. Poor horses need to see the light.

      -David