Aren't there any horse lovers, horse singles or equestrian singles!!!!

  • juskhoved
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Because finding love is tough enough, dating services especially for
      horselovers and their admirers are a beautiful niche to find.

      http://www.freewebs.com/equestriandating/
    • David Wills
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "juskhoved" <juskhoved@...> wrote:

        > Because finding love is tough enough, dating services especially for
        > horselovers and their admirers are a beautiful niche to find.
        >
        > http://www.freewebs.com/equestriandating/

        I hate trail horses. They poop in the trail while I go way off in the
        woods, they muck up the trails (Cataloochee esp) and they have no
        since of lightweight techniques. I know they are only horses, but
        it's just unnecissary to carry that 240lb man and 60 lbs of gear for a
        horse to survive in the woods, and those metal horse shoes are
        definatley not weight efficient, although some weight is saved and
        breathability gained my nailing them to your feet istead of having
        straps or uppers to keep the shoes on. They can't even use hammocks,
        poor things. This is definatley a post more for backpacking light
        than hammock camping. Poor horses need to see the light.

        -David