e-list

  • Nancy Sexton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2003
      Hi Ed,
      Although I enjoy this list, I'm finding it's a bit too much e-mail. Do I go through you to be removed from the list?
      Nancy Sexton (pumpkin1@...

      P.S. Your book is very helpful and good reading as well. Thanks!
    • J Cornelius
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2003
        Message

        Although I enjoy this list, I'm finding it's a bit too much e-mail. Do I go through you to be removed from the list?
        Nancy Sexton (pumpkin1@...

        P.S. Your book is very helpful and good reading as well. Thanks!
        [J Cornelius] Nancy, you will find unsubscribe info at the end of each email you receive (including this one) Sorry it is too much e-Mail for you - good luck in your hammocking 8-)
        Jodi

      • Jeff Walters
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25, 2003
          Nancy, just click on leave group under the membership tab on the
          main page of the group

          ~trekdog

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Sexton" <pumpkin1@t...>

          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2003
            However, if you just want to cut the email you get and sift threw the
            messages you want here at the group, click on edit my membership and
            click on NO EMAIL

            ~trekdog

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Walters"

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2003
              Message
              Nancy if you're having trouble unscribing as suggested by several follow up posts--just let me know and I'ill take care of it for you.  Thanks for visiting and happy hammocking....Ed