[Hammock Camping] Re: YAHHO on the PCT

  • seuss910
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2006
      Heya, tim. It's the same PG3D underquilt you saw before.

      No new bear stories - but I did have a nasty run in with a jellyfish a
      month or so ago. But by the time I get the story to explain the new
      scar on my arm properly tuned i think the jellyfish will have turned
      into a shark. Just has a nicer ring to it.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2006
        seuss910 <wrv77@...> wrote: Heya, tim. It's the same PG3D underquilt you saw before.

        No new bear stories - but I did have a nasty run in with a jellyfish a
        month or so ago. But by the time I get the story to explain the new
        scar on my arm properly tuned i think the jellyfish will have turned
        into a shark. Just has a nicer ring to it.

        ### sounds... evolutionary :~) ...tim

        .