Re: [Hammock Camping] Great day yesterday

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 30, 2006
      bobby... we may not be leaving winston-salem untill sat morn, so looks like i`ll miss you on this one. but we can exchange notes next week. any other hammockers in your group?
      thanks for the heads up on the water hole at rodo gap. i wonder what happened to the fence? anyway, after all this rain the springs may be flowing again.
      looks like it could be a good weekend to test the new tarp. ...tim

      Robert Woods <rlwoods61@...> wrote:
      Tim,

      I'm not sure where we will be. I do know we will be at Rhododendrum gap some where. When I get more information I will e-mail you. We will have a pretty big group (about 8 people) for Friday night. It will go to a larger group on Sat. night but I plan on leaving Sat morning and doing so exploring of my own. This will only be my 2nd trip to this area.

      When we were up there several weeks ago, the water at Rho. Gap was dried up and the fence gone. We walked down to Thomas Knob to get water.

      Bobby.

      ..