Columbus Day Trip

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
      Anybody up for an outing over Columbus Day weekend?

      I am open to going in VA, PA, MD, WV or DE depending on the drive time.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
        When's Columbus Day again? If it's in October, I might be up for
        that, depending on the dates. Virginia would be the preferred
        location for sake of driving time...

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri" <hacktorious@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
          OCT 7-9 / Columbus Day is on the 9th.