DWR recommendation?

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
      Hey, Bear!

      How nice to hear from you! I don't recall EVER hearing you "whine!" Question, or comment, yes.

      If I recommended a DWR, it would have been Atsko Water-Guard. The article must first be washed in Sport-Wash. Atsko often packages one washer load-sized "pillow-pack" inside their Water-Guard caps to help insure customers can first wash contaminants out of the item to be treated. After the Water-Guard is dry, the polymer finish must be heat-set. Can your hammock go into your dryer for a short perio of time? (I hope so.)

      Good luck, and I look forward to hearing how things are going for you.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      4. DWR recommendation?
      Posted by: "Chinell, David F (GE Indust, Security)" david.chinell@...<mailto:david.chinell@...> dchinell
      Date: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:48 am (PDT)

      Rosaleen:

      At one time I whined about the permeability of the Mosquito Hammock Jungle model tarp, and you suggested a DWR I should try. But I failed to note it. Can you refresh my memory? And was is something I'd apply in my washing machine or what?

      Bear