Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: rope tightener

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 25, 2006
      yep, i wonder if the teeth might damage the rope too. ya know, after a rope has made several wraps around something, it usualy don`t take much to hold it. ...tim

      Wynne Eden <stickbow@...> wrote: It wasn't the cost I thought was a good reason to make them, it was
      those shark teeth that I'm afraid will eat the sheath on the rope.

      You could buy them and grind the teeth off, I guess.

      Wynne