Re: Help in staying warm

  • natesdenn71
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2006
      Thanks everyone for your advice. I was able to rig a fleece sleeping
      bag as a light underquilt and I rigged a walmart type tarp as a sort
      of shell for underneath. I noticed a difference immediately. This
      should work for slightly chilly evenings. I also rigged my mummy bag
      in a similiar fasion with the shell. That worked well also. I just
      need to be patient and wait for the really cold weather to test that
      idea. Thanks a lot to Coy. I will definately check out the SJ bags
      you told me about.