Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: cuhutta wilderness trip

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
      > Cool pixels Bro, that swimming hole looks too cool! :)

      'Cept that they is all dressed. Who wears clothes to swim in the middle of
      nowhere?

      Shane
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
        This swimming hole is actually pretty popular with day hikers. I
        forget exactly how many but there seemed to be about a dozen folks at
        the falls. There is a shorter route to the falls than the route we
        hiked in on.

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...>
        wrote:

        > > Cool pixels Bro, that swimming hole looks too cool! :)
        >
        > 'Cept that they is all dressed. Who wears clothes to swim in the
        middle of
        > nowhere?
        >
        > Shane

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
          wrote:

          > Who wears clothes to swim in the middle of nowhere?

          Eh - someone who knows there's a camera nearby...and that the pics
          will end up on the internet... :p

          Jeff