Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock material companies in Europe

  • Johan van Dijk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2006
      Jeroen,

      Djeez... another Dutchie on the list ;-)

      Unfortunately I can't recommend any "more or less" local supplier.

      My advise would be to just go ahead and order a kit via Ed Speer.

      Or MAYBE somebody in the States is willing to order for you with several
      companies in the States, collect it and ship it collectively. With a paypal
      invoice or something. JUST A THOUGHT!

      With most of my international orders I bit the bullet (I had to) and
      ordered through international sites and paid shipping costs. Wether it was
      dive equipment, books etc. My HH (Hennessy Hammock) I ordered thru the UK
      iirc. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM SO FAR!

      But yep this is adding quite a few euro's/dollars to your bill :-(

      Hope this helps, and let us know the outcome

      Grtz Johan

      mob: +31 6 44 80 82 63
      email: gonewalkabout2003@...

      http://www.geocities.com/johanvandijk