RE: Hammock Camping Jungle Hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      Message
      Jason, you're in for a real treat (in addition to you're upcoming hitch)!...Ed
       I do hope my Speer Hammock treats me better.

      -Jason S

    • Jason Sadler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
         I have been reading everyone's bio, and as bad as it may sound I'm glad I'm not the only person that suffered from this hammock.  However I think I'm the only person that has suffered personal injury.  Is there any lawyers in the group???? Today's society I think we can sue for someone making such a faulty hammock.... We can all split the money and hike everyday for the rest of our lives!! :) lol jk.  For those of you who didn't get to read my short story review of the hammock on BGT I chipped a tooth.  However I did get a cool trail name of "Chip" and since I refuse to get the tooth fixed I always have a constant reminder to not take safety for granted.  I also gained some bragging rights ........ I think I'm the only person in the group that NOW knows how to tie that wonderful piece of equipment.  It took me 3 hours and a wasted a day on the trail but it was worth it.  The secret is in the loops, and as long as it doesn't get wet it is a nice hammock. When it gets wet it weights about 10 lbs.  I do like the hammock in dry weather however I do hope my Speer Hammock treats me better.

        -Jason S

        If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
        Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com