Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Patterns for underquilt - Hennessey UL asym

  • Patrick McKenna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Beat me, Keith.

      Most people seem to prefer Polarguard 3D to Primaloft for stuff like sleeping bags, quilts, etc. It's a bit lighter and is more of a sheet and doesn't need a ton of quilting.

      The only place I know of that's currently selling it is Owfinc. They don't print the brand name on the site, but it's listed as PCF63F. It's about $11 a yard for orders under 20 yards and $8.55 if you get 20 or more yards.

      It's a fun project that shouldn't take more than a few nights.

      Most importantly, don't forget to post pictures.

      -Patrick McKenna
      http://www.KickassQuilts.com