Re: [Hammock Camping] sewing machine

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2006
      I have an old (1953) Alco I use for my heavies. I think I could sew
      a car door with it. I love my old metal machine. But, I use my wifes
      Brother for finer stitching. Not because it is better, but it is
      easier to have two machines set up so I don't hafta keep switching
      over needles and thread.

      The Brother is an XL-3100. Not a bad machine really, especially for
      the light stuff we use.

      Rat

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Joe Federici