Re: [Hammock Camping] Howls (was Re: Gear hammock/pack cover)

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      I was in Shenandoah National Park.

      I agree, it is nice to hear. It is much nicer if you know what it is
      though. LOL I especially like listening to the birds as the sun is coming
      up. There is one particular bird I heard, which I have not yet identified.
      It is much easier to identify if you see them, but many times that isn't an
      option.

      PS:
      I put a nice photo of Bigfoot, for you, in my photos under, "AAA Mowgli
      Photos <http://tinyurl.com/lubye>". Enjoy!!!!!

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli