Re: two flies

  • farpost
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      Coy,

      You already got the response from others -- not two flies, just one
      side flipped over the other. Before taking the picture, I was sitting
      in the HH as a chair, admiring the lake, and didn't want the fly
      obstructing the view.

      BTW, this was a site custom-made for a hammock. When Brian (another
      list member) and I had reached this lake, the only campsites that were
      level were swarming with mosquitoes. Up on this ledge there was only
      sloping ground, but a sufficient breeze to keep the bugs down.

      - Scott
      (farpost)