Re: HH fly undercover link

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 2 9:59 AM
      I'm missing the acronym again....SPE?

      > CCF and a SPE. Or Risk's Overlap Pad or Rock's Wing Pad. But of
      > those, I'd pick the SPE.

      > If you can make a stuff sack, you can make a quilt. Seriously. It
      > was one of my first projects.

      Well...I may have revised my opinion on my DIY skills as of last
      night....I was up all night making a Gearskin-style pack for the guy
      who lent me his sewing machine (pretty cheap, if you ask me!), and
      it's turned out great! Even all the hand-stitching I had to do,
      through two layers of pack cloth, a thick MI strap, and 1/4" of CCF!

      So, maybe I AM ready to try a quilt....
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 2 11:04 AM
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm missing the acronym again....SPE?

        Ed's and Youngblood's Segmented Pad Extender
        http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SPE.htm

        Jeff