Re: [Hammock Camping] two flies

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      You'r right...I think I need glasses!

      Coy Boy
      PS I just got back from a bike ride. It's too hot to be riding and i bout blacked out when
      we stoped. i had to lay down on the ground and eat some peanutbutter crackers before
      driving home.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@...> wrote:

      > Coy, Is it two flies or one that is folder over to
      > open up one side?
      >
      > Bill in Texas
      >
      > --- Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Farpost, whats the story behind this photo?

      > > FWIW, I used 2 flies with my extra long HH til I had
      > > Dave make me an
      > > extra long fly.
      > >
      > > Coy Boy

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • farpost
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Coy,

        You already got the response from others -- not two flies, just one
        side flipped over the other. Before taking the picture, I was sitting
        in the HH as a chair, admiring the lake, and didn't want the fly
        obstructing the view.

        BTW, this was a site custom-made for a hammock. When Brian (another
        list member) and I had reached this lake, the only campsites that were
        level were swarming with mosquitoes. Up on this ledge there was only
        sloping ground, but a sufficient breeze to keep the bugs down.

        - Scott
        (farpost)