Re: [Hammock Camping] Pix Update

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      this one is a little smaller program than gimp and does an excelent
      job. I use both and this one is easiest to me. the gimp is a pretty
      poweful program if you want to play with photos though.

      http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri"
      <hacktorious@...> wrote:

      > You can use GIMP (gimp.org). It is free image editing software.
      It has a
      > feature to scale your photo and allows you to choose the
      grainularity of the
      > photo. It makes look great, but scales them down. You can get a
      beautiful
      > photo at 35k with this opensource software.
      -text portions of this message have been removed]