Pix Update

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Just to let you guys know, I couldn't find a way to reduce my pix size
      and still be happy with the resolution. Doesn't do a whole lot of
      good to post you pix if nobody can see what you're trying to show them!

      Anyway, I opened a Yahoo 360 page as an alternative (thanks for the
      idea, Scott). You can see my pix here:

      http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile.html

      Or at least I THINK you can.
    • Scott Macri
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        You can use GIMP (gimp.org). It is free image editing software. It has a
        feature to scale your photo and allows you to choose the grainularity of the
        photo. It makes look great, but scales them down. You can get a beautiful
        photo at 35k with this opensource software.

        --
        Scott A. Macri
        Trail Name: Mowgli

      • Coy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
          this one is a little smaller program than gimp and does an excelent
          job. I use both and this one is easiest to me. the gimp is a pretty
          poweful program if you want to play with photos though.

          http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

          Coy Boy

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri"
          <hacktorious@...> wrote:

          > You can use GIMP (gimp.org). It is free image editing software.
          It has a
          > feature to scale your photo and allows you to choose the
          grainularity of the
          > photo. It makes look great, but scales them down. You can get a
          beautiful
          > photo at 35k with this opensource software.
          -text portions of this message have been removed]