Double Ring System Revisited

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Well, I spent much of the day messing with my hammock again. I am finally
      comfortable with the double ring system. Much of my slippage problem was
      being caused from the tree hugger slipping down the tree. Not that I have
      that under control it seems to be much better. Righ now my only
      justification for the extra weight is to prevent the tree hugger from being
      damaged by the suspension line on the HH.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli