Re: [Hammock Camping] Photo Albums

  • karens62@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Tim,

      Yours are fine - they are all in the 20KB range. To check what your file size is, go to photo albums, then check "list" next to view right below where it says photos. then you can click on an album, and you will see the file size.

      I only heard from one other person, but the photos were deleted so I can't check for them. If you are unsure if yours meets the guideline, please don't delete them - we really want to work with you.

      Karen

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Mine were definitely way too big - a couple over a Mbyte. I just went
        ahead and took them down until I can find a method to compress them
        and still retain some amount of resolution. They weren't that
        important anyway :P

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

        > Tim,
        >
        > Yours are fine - they are all in the 20KB range. To check what your
        file size is, go to photo albums, then check "list" next to view right
        below where it says photos. then you can click on an album, and you
        will see the file size.

        > I only heard from one other person, but the photos were deleted so I
        can't check for them. If you are unsure if yours meets the
        guideline, please don't delete them - we really want to work with you.

        > Karen

      • lakewood_matt
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          Mine were too large as well. I will take care of this. I can downsize
          them easily enough, just didnt notice the size limit info.

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>

        • karens62@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
            There technically isn't a size limit on yahoo but there is if we want to be able to include as many photos as possible without anyone having to have to delete them. Check your photo size on the group page before you spend time manipulating - yahoo decreases the size of some automatically.