Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH Straps

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      Yeah, me too. If I have to use a biner on the loops to prevent the
      suspension ropes from cutting into the polly, I might as well revisit the
      double ring system. LOL

      I need to get some materials this week. I am going to attempt to make a
      small test hammock for a child. I have to find some bug netting. I will
      likely use polly straps for it.