Re: [Hammock Camping] Gear hammock/pack cover

  • Scot Leibacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Keith,

      I do the same thing with a mesh net I use as a "gear hammock".
      If I use the tie down points to attached the gear hammock, I get the
      same collapsing tendancy you mention on my Hennessey. I use a small,
      lightweight bungy cord going over the ridge line and attached to the
      two tie down points to conteract this. I did find, however, with these
      additional pulls on the tie down rings, I had to re-inforce the stitching
      that holds the rings to the hammock.