RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: A solution to the mod traffic?

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 28, 2006
      I agree with you Rat. As the creator of this List, I'm delighted with the
      wide variety of hammock-related subjects we cover. But 'gear' is one of our
      greatest reasons for existence. Keith is only trying to follow the same
      spin-off group phenomena that we see happening on many other lists. If our
      group gets too big, maybe we should split-off, but hopefully we can all stay
      together a bit longer. For one, I appreciate everyone who posts. And our
      List is having a positive impact on the world of hammock camping. As an
      avid hammock camper & as a manufacturer of camping hammocks, I learn from
      nearly every post. And I suspect I'm not the only hammock manufacturer who
      watches this List...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc