Re: Homemade Cat tarp

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 26, 2006

      > PS I may try to get in a hike in mid Aug. cody will be home from
      > school and has already asked me if I have anything planned. I'll
      > holler and see if you are free when I know more. It seems awful hot
      > to be thinking of a hike in a few weeks.

      Coy,

      Okay, let me know and we'll see what's going on. And you are right, we
      probably should avoid the desert regions and stay on the air
      conditioned trails that have beverage service every mile or so along
      the way. The Chattooga Trail and the Foothills Trails sound good right
      now but they are along the Georgia/South Carolina corridor, which is a
      long way from where you are. Do you want to finish off some more of
      the Georgia section of the AT... you've already done the hardest
      section.

      Dave