Garlington Insulator design update

  • Ray Garlington
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2003
      GI version 2: http://www.mindspring.com/~rgarling/GIv2.htm

      This describes what I'm currently using. Seems to work pretty well
      with the Speer Hammock with a minimum of fuss. Once the shell is
      properly affixed, you don't have to mess around with it much. I used
      some 'snake skins' to enclose the hammock and the insulator shell.
      Packing up was easy: just pull the skins over and stuff the 'snake'
      into the pack.
    • Tony Burnett
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2003
        Anyone else have an issue with this web site? The text doesn't wrap
        and the first picture is missing.

        So, 5'x8' ought to be big enough for a HH ULA as well?

        --- Ray Garlington <rgarling@...> wrote:
        > GI version 2: http://www.mindspring.com/~rgarling/GIv2.htm

        =====
        Tony
        Columbus, OH

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Ray Garlington
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2003
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Tony Burnett <tburnettcis@y...>
          wrote:
          > Anyone else have an issue with this web site? The text doesn't wrap
          > and the first picture is missing.
          >
          > So, 5'x8' ought to be big enough for a HH ULA as well?

          It looks like things don't display properly with MS Internet Explorer.
          I'll redo the page when I get a chance.

          I haven't tried it on the ULA, but you can get an idea measuring from
          the headend toward the foot underneath the hammock while someone is in
          there. The longer you make it, the more initial sag you will need to
          get in.
        • Tony Burnett
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2003
            The site looks fine now.