double ring system

  • curteisjuan
    Message 1 of 121 , Jul 20, 2006
      Hi.

      I ordered webbing from Ed Speer and rings from REI. I am planing to use
      this system for a quick setup of my hammock. I am trying to find
      information from people who already are using the double ring system.
      My question is: is it better to attach the rings to the end of the
      webbing or somplace else along the webbing or is it better to leave
      them unattached so I can move them up or down the webbing as the
      situation arises?

      Thank you in advance,

      Curt aka Corsican
    • Fuzzy
      Message 121 of 121 , Aug 7, 2006
        Well, y'all have been talkative over the past week. The last message I
        read before leaving was 14883. I've got some catching up to do.

        Fuzzy