Good Idea--anyone in WI? (Re: Colorado)

  • fromyosee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
      Good Idea. I'd like to meet others from WI (Milw and Madison areas would be
      optimal). Perhaps we should start a regional hammockers network?
      Joe
      Milw

      In a message dated 7/20/2006 7:10:27 AM Central Standard Time,
      lakewood_matt@... writes:

      Any fellow hammockers in Colorado? Trying to create a group. CMC does not
      have
      Hammocker activities but I suppose I could just go backpacking and do my own
      thing.

      Thanks

    • RevT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2006
        I started a frappr map (if it hasen't been already) so the stalkers could
        see where everyone lives.

        http://www.frappr.com/hammockcamping

        If the owner of this list wants to contact me offlist, I can set it up so
        they are the admins.

        Brian