Re: States (state parks, state forests) that prohibit hammocks on

  • Mike Mullen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      Here is a second on Texas State Parks allowing
      hammocks.

      I have "hung out" in several without any problem - in
      fact I have asked and been told it was fine.

      Among the parks that were no problem were Enchanted
      Rock, Pedernales Falls, McKinney Falls, Tejas,
      Sommerville, and Goliad. Because of the wide variety
      of terrain, it made sense to me to call ahead and ask
      about trees - some farther west have very few.

      I hope that helps!

      Mike (College Station, TX)

      http://mail.yahoo.com