Re: Please Help me choose...

  • zeewire
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 13, 2006
      Thanks to everyone for their comments.

      I already placed the order, so my final decission was the Explorer
      Deluxe Asym with the snake skins and an aditional hex fly. That way on
      stormy days I can just switch the fly before I head out. And when the
      Hex is not needed I can enclose the whole thing inside the snakeskins.

      Lets hope I made the right decission instead of getting a regular
      solor tent...I'll keep you updated once I get it.

      ZeeWire