Re: [Hammock Camping] looking for a better SEX partner!

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      I wonder how many people actually clicked the link though. LOL

      On 7/6/06, Anthony Smith <tjsmith1946@...> wrote:

      > No, this would be called "SPAM." And the list mods will attend to it as
      > soon as one is available, but that may not be until this evening. Stick
      > around any of the email groups for a while, and you will see these slip
      > through from time to time. If you ignore them, they are no more than a
      > petty annoyance.
      > TJ

      Scott A. Macri
      www.HikeHaven.com

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Char !" <charscreations@...>
        wrote:

        > is this what this group will do..if so please remove me from the
        list

        No worries - that only happens about 1-2 times a month here and the
        mods usually delete it within a few hours. Guess that doesn't help
        the people who get messages delivered, though...I read it on the
        website.

        Anyway, as TJ said, it happens on any email group with open
        membership. Just ignore it.

        Jeff
      • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
          >>> I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner!

          Ed,

          Are your hammocks designed for such activities?

          Brian
          T-BACK