Re: [Hammock Camping] looking for a better SEX partner!

  • Anthony Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      No, this would be called "SPAM." And the list mods will attend to it as
      soon as one is available, but that may not be until this evening. Stick
      around any of the email groups for a while, and you will see these slip
      through from time to time. If you ignore them, they are no more than a
      petty annoyance.
      TJ

    • Scott Macri
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        I wonder how many people actually clicked the link though. LOL

        On 7/6/06, Anthony Smith <tjsmith1946@...> wrote:

        > No, this would be called "SPAM." And the list mods will attend to it as
        > soon as one is available, but that may not be until this evening. Stick
        > around any of the email groups for a while, and you will see these slip
        > through from time to time. If you ignore them, they are no more than a
        > petty annoyance.
        > TJ

        Scott A. Macri
        www.HikeHaven.com

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Char !" <charscreations@...>
          wrote:

          > is this what this group will do..if so please remove me from the
          list

          No worries - that only happens about 1-2 times a month here and the
          mods usually delete it within a few hours. Guess that doesn't help
          the people who get messages delivered, though...I read it on the
          website.

          Anyway, as TJ said, it happens on any email group with open
          membership. Just ignore it.

          Jeff
        • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
            >>> I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner!

            Ed,

            Are your hammocks designed for such activities?

            Brian
            T-BACK