Re: [Hammock Camping] looking for a better SEX partner!

  • Char !
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      this is not about camping..

      -------Original Message-------

      From: hotalice3974
      Date: 07/06/06 11:23:08
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] looking for a better SEX partner!

      I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner! Check my live
      webcams and hot SEXY photos here:
      http://www.geocities.com/hotalice3975

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/z1TolB/TM

    • Char !
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        is this what this group will do..if so please remove me from the list

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
          No, this would be called "SPAM." And the list mods will attend to it as
          soon as one is available, but that may not be until this evening. Stick
          around any of the email groups for a while, and you will see these slip
          through from time to time. If you ignore them, they are no more than a
          petty annoyance.
          TJ

        • Scott Macri
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
            I wonder how many people actually clicked the link though. LOL

            On 7/6/06, Anthony Smith <tjsmith1946@...> wrote:

            > No, this would be called "SPAM." And the list mods will attend to it as
            > soon as one is available, but that may not be until this evening. Stick
            > around any of the email groups for a while, and you will see these slip
            > through from time to time. If you ignore them, they are no more than a
            > petty annoyance.
            > TJ

            Scott A. Macri
            www.HikeHaven.com

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Char !" <charscreations@...>
              wrote:

              > is this what this group will do..if so please remove me from the
              list

              No worries - that only happens about 1-2 times a month here and the
              mods usually delete it within a few hours. Guess that doesn't help
              the people who get messages delivered, though...I read it on the
              website.

              Anyway, as TJ said, it happens on any email group with open
              membership. Just ignore it.

              Jeff
            • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
                >>> I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner!

                Ed,

                Are your hammocks designed for such activities?

                Brian
                T-BACK