Re: Top Ten Questions

  • jonas4321
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 6 7:35 AM

      > I've never thought of it that way

      Uh, oh.

      *I* thought of something that DAVE WOMBLE never thought of?

      Either I'll be receiving an Ice Skating Party invitation from the
      devil, or someone else is about to return!

      <grin>

      Sorry, Dave, it's just that I have learned SO much for your posts over
      the years, it was a surprise to read that. You made my day!

      Jonas

      ps- I still feel like a newbie...