Re: Top Ten Questions

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 5 11:06 AM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scotth61@...> wrote:

      > Maybe I'm missing something? I only saw 7 questions on your page...
      > is there a second part somewhere else?

      Haha - no. I wasn't even thinking about the questions on the first
      page...I was just thinking about all the topics covered (pads,
      underquilts, tarps, bivies, site selection, storage, etc). Forgot I
      had even framed the front page as questions!
    • jonas4321
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 6 7:35 AM

        > I've never thought of it that way

        Uh, oh.

        *I* thought of something that DAVE WOMBLE never thought of?

        Either I'll be receiving an Ice Skating Party invitation from the
        devil, or someone else is about to return!

        <grin>

        Sorry, Dave, it's just that I have learned SO much for your posts over
        the years, it was a surprise to read that. You made my day!

        Jonas

        ps- I still feel like a newbie...