Re: Top Ten Questions

  • Bill in Houston
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
      Those are really good. I was also thinking about the typical
      questions "What kind of hammock should I buy?" and "How will I know if
      I will like it?"

      Bill in Houston

      > That's what I tried to do with my page. More than ten questions,
      > though.
      >
      > http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCamping.html
      >
      > I'd have to echo Youngblood, though - Ed's book is a great place to
      > start.
      >
      > Jeff

    • Mark Bayern
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
        "How will I know if I will like it?"

        When you wake up the next morning and realize you actually had a good nights
        sleep, no problems with rocks, roots, or rain water...

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scotth61@...> wrote:

          > Maybe I'm missing something? I only saw 7 questions on your page...
          > is there a second part somewhere else?

          Haha - no. I wasn't even thinking about the questions on the first
          page...I was just thinking about all the topics covered (pads,
          underquilts, tarps, bivies, site selection, storage, etc). Forgot I
          had even framed the front page as questions!
        • jonas4321
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 6, 2006

            > I've never thought of it that way

            Uh, oh.

            *I* thought of something that DAVE WOMBLE never thought of?

            Either I'll be receiving an Ice Skating Party invitation from the
            devil, or someone else is about to return!

            <grin>

            Sorry, Dave, it's just that I have learned SO much for your posts over
            the years, it was a surprise to read that. You made my day!

            Jonas

            ps- I still feel like a newbie...