Re: Top Ten Questions

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
      Maybe I'm missing something? I only saw 7 questions on your page...
      is there a second part somewhere else? Still, this is some great info
      and has given me ideas for things I'd never thought about!

      > That's what I tried to do with my page. More than ten questions,
      > though.
      >
      > http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCamping.html
    • Bill in Houston
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
        Those are really good. I was also thinking about the typical
        questions "What kind of hammock should I buy?" and "How will I know if
        I will like it?"

        Bill in Houston

        > That's what I tried to do with my page. More than ten questions,
        > though.
        >
        > http://www.tothewoods.net/HammockCamping.html
        >
        > I'd have to echo Youngblood, though - Ed's book is a great place to
        > start.
        >
        > Jeff

      • Mark Bayern
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
          "How will I know if I will like it?"

          When you wake up the next morning and realize you actually had a good nights
          sleep, no problems with rocks, roots, or rain water...

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 5, 2006
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scotth61@...> wrote:

            > Maybe I'm missing something? I only saw 7 questions on your page...
            > is there a second part somewhere else?

            Haha - no. I wasn't even thinking about the questions on the first
            page...I was just thinking about all the topics covered (pads,
            underquilts, tarps, bivies, site selection, storage, etc). Forgot I
            had even framed the front page as questions!
          • jonas4321
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 6, 2006

              > I've never thought of it that way

              Uh, oh.

              *I* thought of something that DAVE WOMBLE never thought of?

              Either I'll be receiving an Ice Skating Party invitation from the
              devil, or someone else is about to return!

              <grin>

              Sorry, Dave, it's just that I have learned SO much for your posts over
              the years, it was a surprise to read that. You made my day!

              Jonas

              ps- I still feel like a newbie...