Re: Catenary Modification

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
      I used half the sag in my ridgeline on my last tarp, 5 inches over
      10 feet instead of 10 inches over 10 feet. I used 10 on my first
      tarp but it really cut into the headroom, so I halved(?) it on my
      last one. I can get a much more stable set up with the full cat cut
      but the half works for a very taught pitch as well. Better than not
      having one but not as good as the full cat either. It really makes a
      difference in the headroom tho and the tarp tensioners do a great
      job of sucking up the slack.

      Rat