Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: summer quilt

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 1:54 PM
      It happens on my Yahoo Group, PATC, which I own and moderate. Something is
      messed up with my account. I had a problem for a while, which prevented me
      from being able to send messages to the list, but Yahoo Support fixed it.
      My spam filter was disabled at the time too.

      Well, any hoooo, the Nest is great. I have not had a chance to use it on a
      trip yet. I am planning several trips and cannot wait to try it out in the
      wild.

      The nest packs very small, and is way lighter than my previous sleeping bag,
      which, by the way is for sale. LOL