Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: summer quilt

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
      On 7/3/06, Scott Macri <hacktorious@...> wrote:

      > Yep, I posted that message on 7/3/06. I don't know why it just went
      > through. I have had this problem with other groups as well and have
      > recently contacted Yahoo support, but have not heard back from them.

      As a relatively new member you may still be moderated (all emails approved
      by owner or moderator, a common list practice to fight spammers). To the
      casual and suspicious list moderator your gmail account name looks suspect,
      until they get to know you better. :]

      You may wish to contact the list owner for clarification.

      Ralph (Moderator elsewhere)

    • Scott Macri
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
        It happens on my Yahoo Group, PATC, which I own and moderate. Something is
        messed up with my account. I had a problem for a while, which prevented me
        from being able to send messages to the list, but Yahoo Support fixed it.
        My spam filter was disabled at the time too.

        Well, any hoooo, the Nest is great. I have not had a chance to use it on a
        trip yet. I am planning several trips and cannot wait to try it out in the
        wild.

        The nest packs very small, and is way lighter than my previous sleeping bag,
        which, by the way is for sale. LOL