Re: Camping Fun!

  • Bill in Houston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      I'm pretty sure that this is the second time that that site has
      spammed us... Shane deleted it the first time...

      BiH

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Article Treasure
      <mjy610_600@...> wrote:

      > Slapping bugs, stiff bones from sleeping on bumpy ground, misty
      breath in the early morning air - all part of the adventure, but there
      the car is, handy for a quick retreat if the weather is too rotten or
      the neighbors are really too loud. And it's about those neighbors that
      I yearn sometimes for more of a get-away.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Spamer now banned & message deleted....Ed