Re: Camping Fun!

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      hey bozo, read the group before spamming it. we dont sleep on the
      bumpy ground...

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Article Treasure
      <mjy610_600@...> wrote:

      > Slapping bugs, stiff bones from sleeping on bumpy ground, misty
      breath in the early morning air - all part of the adventure, but there
      the car is, handy for a quick retreat if the weather is too rotten or
      the neighbors are really too loud. And it's about those neighbors that
      I yearn sometimes for more of a get-away.

      the rest deleted
    • Bill in Houston
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        I'm pretty sure that this is the second time that that site has
        spammed us... Shane deleted it the first time...

        BiH

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
          Spamer now banned & message deleted....Ed