Camping Fun!

  • Article Treasure
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Slapping bugs, stiff bones from sleeping on bumpy ground, misty breath in the early morning air - all part of the adventure, but there the car is, handy for a quick retreat if the weather is too rotten or the neighbors are really too loud. And it's about those neighbors that I yearn sometimes for more of a get-away.

      http://www.a1-camping-4u.info/

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        hey bozo, read the group before spamming it. we dont sleep on the
        bumpy ground...

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Article Treasure
        <mjy610_600@...> wrote:

        > Slapping bugs, stiff bones from sleeping on bumpy ground, misty
        breath in the early morning air - all part of the adventure, but there
        the car is, handy for a quick retreat if the weather is too rotten or
        the neighbors are really too loud. And it's about those neighbors that
        I yearn sometimes for more of a get-away.

        the rest deleted
      • Bill in Houston
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
          I'm pretty sure that this is the second time that that site has
          spammed us... Shane deleted it the first time...

          BiH

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
            Spamer now banned & message deleted....Ed