Re: HH Supershelter

  • Bill in Houston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      If nobody here answers, Tom or his wife would probably tell you the
      answer in less than a day if you wanted to ask them...

      Bill in Houston

      Are you any relation to the John Macri who moderates/runs a light
      backpacking forum site? It seems like an uncommon name.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri"

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        I think I might have found the answer.

        http://www.hennessyhammock.com/hhvideo/fset2.html