HH Supershelter

  • Scott Macri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      What am I doing wrong?

      I just got my replacement HH from REI because the last one had some seam
      damage. I set it up in the backyard with the new HH supershelter to try
      them out before taking them on a trip.

      The supershelter works great except for the fact it is smaller than the
      hammock. This is a problem because it prevents you from being able to
      expand the hammock on the sides. Thus causing the bug screen and hammock
      sides to flop over on top of me while in the hammock. It is a lot less
      roomy in there when the supershelter is on too.

      Am I the only one with this issue, or is it common? Thanks.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      www.HikeHaven.com

    • Bill in Houston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        If nobody here answers, Tom or his wife would probably tell you the
        answer in less than a day if you wanted to ask them...

        Bill in Houston

        Are you any relation to the John Macri who moderates/runs a light
        backpacking forum site? It seems like an uncommon name.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri"

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
          I think I might have found the answer.

          http://www.hennessyhammock.com/hhvideo/fset2.html