over and out

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      I'm wrapping things up, getting ready to leave for Maine Saturday
      morning. If all goes well, I expect to return to the South by the
      scenic route a few months from now.

      Farewell, Hangers! I hope to see some of you at the Gathering this
      fall.

      Marta
    • jack_tier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark" <marta_clark@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm wrapping things up, getting ready to leave for Maine Saturday
        > morning. If all goes well, I expect to return to the South by the
        > scenic route a few months from now.
        >
        > Farewell, Hangers! I hope to see some of you at the Gathering this
        > fall.
        >
        > Marta

        Enjoy your hike...
        Pan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          Marta,

          If you get this, look for me northbound in the 100 mile wilderness. I
          will be leaving Monday and entering the 100 miles sometime on late
          Tuesday, northbound. We may pass each other about Thursday or Friday.

          Rick