Re: [Hammock Camping] pack cover

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
      > The compromise--a pack cover with a hood. I'm planning to make it
      > this afternoon.

      Get a Packa.

      http://www.thepacka.com/

      Mine rocks. I've got the sil-nylon version now too.

      http://tinyurl.com/4x76q

      Shane
    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@...>
        wrote:

        > Get a Packa.
        >
        > http://www.thepacka.com/

        How is to wear around camp, when you're not wearing the pack? Or to
        sleep in, if the temperature drops and you have to wear all your
        clothes to bed?

        Marta

        PS--Yesterday afternoon passed and I never had time to make my
        contraption. It's obviously not going to happen in time to leave for
        Maine in six days. The old trash compactor bag pack liner is looking
        better and better to me...
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2006
          > How is to wear around camp, when you're not wearing the pack? Or to
          > sleep in, if the temperature drops and you have to wear all your
          > clothes to bed?

          I slept in mine a few weeks ago and was quite comfortable.